- British English. Cambridge's Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) (highest Cambridge level, similar to that of a fairly educated native speaker).
- American English. TOEFL iBT grade: 105/120 on 2/21/2009.
For a reference, click here.
- One year of experience working in English in the United States.
- Fifth (last) English course in Spanish Official School of Languages with an A+ grade.
- French Ministry of Education's Diplôme d'études en langue française B2
(DELF B2) (level B2: high intermediate).For a reference, see "B2" here.
- Third French course in Spanish Official School of Languages.
Native. Proficient both with Latin American Spanish
and Peninsular Spanish:
- Born in Spain from a Spanish-speaking mother.
- Nine years of professional experience in Latin America.
- Highest Valencian grade in Spanish Official Languages School and
highest grade in "Junta Qualificadora de Coneixements
- President of jury in "Junta Qualificadora de Coneixements
de Valencià" exams.