Palasí's résumé (with samples of work)
Welcome to the Palasí's résumé page. Here you will
find all kind of information and files
to assess Vicent Palasí's professional experience, skills and education.
You can access a traditional résumé in
Word format by clicking here. However, this Web page is more
besides being structured in professional competencies, it includes
downloadable samples of my professional practice (documents, programs
and Web pages), which you can use
to evaluate my experience and the quality of my
left of each page there is a tree. By clicking on each node of
case, you can
access a different page.
I am a Spanish professional with 15 years of experience
in the areas of Information Technology, Management, Education/Training
and International Cooperation.
Some of my qualifications are:
- Academic degrees (please see here):
degree in Computer Science, a Ph.
D. in Information Technology Engineering, a Master in New Technologies
applied to Education,
a MBA for non-profit organizations.
- Fifteen years of experience in Information Technology,
including IT infrastructure support, end user support, software
web design, IT training and direction of IT teams. For more details, please click
on the "IT" node (and all its subnodes) in the tree on the left hand of this page.
- Eleven years of experience in Business Administration,
including direction of teams, process reengineering and ISO9001
auditing. For more details, please click
on the "MANAGEMENT" node (and all its subnodes) in the tree on the left hand of this page.
- Fourteen years of experience in Education and Training,
including University education, educational management, private
training and e-learning. For more details, please click
on the "EDUCATION" node (and all its subnodes) in the tree on the left hand of this page.
- Ten years of experience in developing countries (3 of
them in international organizations, including United Nations),
working in multicultural environments and difficult conditions
(lack of resources, work under pressure and dangerous environments)
while delivering results on time (see here).
- Languages (see here): English (Cambridge's
Proficiency and TOEFL), French (DELF
B2), Spanish (native) and Catalan.
- Personal characteristics:
- High level of professionalism and good interpersonal,
communication and analyzing skills.
- Hard-working, ethical, well-organized,
with team spirit and able to
- Highly motivated, very creative and enthusiastic. I enjoy learning constantly and keeping abreast of new developments in my professional area.